Adult Passport Renewal in Guam
ONE STOP RENEWAL CENTER, FOR ADULT PASSPORTS
Includes Passport Photo and Typed and Printed Form
*Photos are valid for 6 months.
Standard & passport card: $4.80
Expedite & passport card: $6.60
- I can submit my most recent U.S. passport book and/or card with this application
- I was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport book and/or passport card was issued
- My passport was issued with 10 years validity and is less than 5 years after expiration.
- The passport book and/or card that I am renewing has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, stolen or subsequently found.
- My U.S. passport has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non-compliance with 22 C.F.R. 51.41. (Please refer to the back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information).
- I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card -OR-
- I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper original or certified documentation to reflect my name change.
TO OBTAIN 10 YEAR TOURIST PASSPORT USING A MILITARY, GOVERNMENT, OR DEPENDANT NO FEE PASSPORT, YOU MUST ANSWER YES TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
- I was 16 years of age or older at the time the passport was issued and it has been less than 5 years since the date it expired.
- It is my most recent passport and I have not lost a current 10 year tourist passport
- I can answer yes to all other qualifications listed above regarding passport renewal
I meet the requirements above, what documents do I bring with me?
- Name Change document(s) if applicable
- If travel is urgent, we recommend a copy of your travel itinerary or an employer or doctor letter to help the processing agent consider your urgent travel date.