Adult Passport Renewal in Guam
WE ARE GUAM'S ONE STOP RENEWAL CENTER, FOR ADULT PASSPORTS
Form and Photo Service Only: $14
Includes Passport Photo and Typed and Printed Form
*Photos are good for 6 months. We do not know when passport operations will resume.
Includes Photo Taken Here
Outbound and Priority Return Shipping
- I can submit my most recent U.S. passport book and/or card with this application
- I was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport book and/or passport card was issued
- My passport was issued with 10 years validity and is less than 5 years after expiration.
- The passport book and/or card that I am renewing has not been mutilated, damaged, lost, stolen or subsequently found.
- My U.S. passport has not been limited from the normal ten year validity period due to passport damage/mutilation, multiple passport thefts/losses, or non-compliance with 22 C.F.R. 51.41. (Please refer to the back pages of your U.S. passport book for endorsement information).
- I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. passport book and/or U.S. passport card -OR-
- I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper original or certified documentation to reflect my name change.
TO OBTAIN 10 YEAR TOURIST PASSPORT USING A MILITARY, GOVERNMENT, OR DEPENDANT NO FEE PASSPORT, YOU MUST ANSWER YES TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:
- I was 16 years of age or older at the time the passport was issued and it has been less than 5 years since the date it expired.
- It is my most recent passport and I have not lost a current 10 year tourist passport
- I can answer yes to all other qualifications listed above regarding passport renewal
I meet the requirements above, what documentsdo I bring with me?
- Your current or recently expired US Passport Book and/or Card
- Name Change document(s) if applicable
- If travel is urgent, we recommend a copy of your travel itinerary or an employer or doctor letter to help the processing agent consider your urgent travel date.
IN CARE OF APRC, APT 101
Mangilao, Guam 96913
DS-82 ADULT RENEWAL FORM AND QUALIFICATIONS
Go to, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/ passports.html for additional forms and US State Department form filler.
* Whether your documents are returning to APRC or to your personal address, please note: APRC is not a mediator between applicants and the US State Department and does not communicate with them on anyone’s behalf.Should the US State Department have concerns regarding an application or documents, they will contact the applicant directly.If you wish to obtain information regarding your renewal once it is in processing or to obtain a USPS tracking number, contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 or visit their website at https://travel.state.gov.